Tuesday, March 16, 2010

RANDOM GOODIES

Hello!
I've been thrifting quite a lot lately but not taking any pictures. It's been too long since I've blogged because I'm working hard trying to build my cleaning business. So today's post are of items I bought over the last few months.

For the love a birds!



I found these adorable love birds at an antique store. I got them pretty cheap because part of the arrow was broken off the one with the heart. Aren't they so cute though??


I'm really loving birds right now. I'm keeping my eye out for a Lefton Bluebird, they're not cheap!

Can you get any better than a chalkware bluebird?

Well maybe if it's chalkware fish! I love this green and pink one with the umbrella!
Speaking of umbrellas:
I know it's hard to see, but this is a tiny silver umbrella I found, it has 7 little rhinestones, one at the top and 6 around the bottom. I think this will be perfect pinned on one of my hats.
I bought this set of 4 mugs just for the pink and orange umbrellas. They look just perfect on the cup holder I found on the same day at a different thrift store. Should I paint the cupholder or keep yellow? I'm not sure.
Last but not least this umbrella hatpin holder (I think). I'm not crazy about the roses but the soft pink is so perfect for my pink bathroom. I hold my eyeshadow brushes in it.
That's all for my older pictures, now I'm going to have to new pictures soon!

No comments: